Monday, January 26, 2009

A NEW YEAR


Ok, it's about time I posted something new on my blog. Right now I feel very satisfied with life. A new year, new opportunities, A NEW ME! (Those of you who know me know what I'm talking about)! Whahoo! Life is good. Life is GREAT! I have great plans for the new year. We found out that the Heritage Choir is planning a trip to CHINA in October. They plan to see the Great Wall of China. What an opportunity. Unbelievable that we may have the opportunity to see the Great Wall! I love to travel. I don't even mind sitting in airports. It's fun to see all the international travelers going to and fro. I'm excited for this new adventure.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! That is so cool. Im excited for you and hope you post lots of pix from your adventures.

Big hugs

Heres Bonnie said...

You look great! I am so happy for you and love the hair! You are great. Lets go traveling together sometime even if it is to Cedar City!!!! LOL
Bonnie