Thursday, October 9, 2008

SARAH AND DAD AT DISNEYLAND 1977


Our family took a trip to Disneyland when the kids were small. The year was approximately 1977. This is a picture of Sarah and her father. We had SO much fun. She was almost 2 years old in this picture. I remember we went in May, and her birthday is in July. I love you, Sarah. You're such a wonderful mother, wife, homemaker and person. I love you very much.

I remember on the way back from Disneyland we stopped somewhere and FORGOT OUR DOG! We drove about 150 miles for about 1 1/2 hours and realized we had left the dog! We turned around and went back thinking she would surely be lost forever, and there she was just wandering around the campground where we had stayed. She was glad to see us, and we were so happy to have her back with us.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What an adorable picture! I love you lots Sarah :)

Emily said...

So Sweet :)
poor dog :(

Sarah said...

I love this picture! I remember leaving the dog! How could I possibly remember when I was that young? I probably just remember the stories. Thanks for taking us to Disneyland!