Monday, June 2, 2008

I REMEMBER MAMA


I came across this picture of my Mother and me recently. I must have been about 3 years old when this picture was taken. Isn't my Mama beautiful? She was a beautiful person. I remember the day we went to have our pictures taken. The studio was very dark and there was a bench at the far end of the studio. My sister and I had our pictures taken together, then they wanted to take our pictures alone. Ivadel went first, but when it was my turn to have my picture taken I was so frightened of the dark end of the room that I would not sit on the bench by myself. So I got to have my picture taken with Mama. Strange, the things that you remember so clearly like it was yesterday.

4 comments:

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

How beautiful!!!!!!!!

Edna said...

Your mother is beautiful. It's fun to see the pictures of our moms when they were young ... I always thought my mother was beautiful, too ... even when she was 92 years old I thought she was beautiful.

Shauna said...

What a precious picture! Thanks for sharing!